Crickets & Camelback Crickets
- Adults are ¾ – 1 inch long, light yellowish-brown with 3 dark bands on the head
- Can be found in basements, crawlspaces, kitchens, fireplaces, behind appliances, behind baseboards, and other cracks, crevices, and wall voids.
- Eat almost anything, often causing damage to wool and silk.
- Slightly longer than House Cricket and is dark brown to grey or black
- Prefer to live outside, but will come inside if food sources dry up or there are extreme temperatures.
- Also known as Hump-Back Cricket
- Light to dark brown and about ½ – 1 ½ inches long
- Eat almost anything, most especially clothes
- Found in crawlspaces and basements, but also live in cool damp areas such as under logs or stones